1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

LOST POSTS????

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by puggleowner, Jun 7, 2004.

1. puggleowner

puggleowner New Member

I just opened three different topics to find no post there. What's going on? Moderators, can you answer???

2. puggleowner

puggleowner New Member

Ok now I'm really confused because after I posted the first message I went back and now there are no posts from after Thursday!! Is my computer just going wacko or are there problems on the sight right now?

3. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

I posted a topic this weekend and could not find it. It was titled "A terrible accident". Should I repost or will it show up?

4. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

My posts are missing, too. I think they (moderators) were trying to delete a certain someone's post and all of them got deleted.

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Yes they have disappeared!

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I replied to several posts that had been posted over the weekend and they are all gone. I guess the moderators were getting rid of good ol Hootie's intelligent posts.

7. honeybears

honeybears New Member

well that explains it, Couldnt figure out when I got on this morning how come there was so little activity

honeybear

8. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Who is Hootie? :?:

9. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Hootie is some idiot who started posting this weekend. I don't know if he/she was for real or whether he/she was just trying to cause trouble, but the moderators took care of it.

Jamiya

10. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I take it his/her posts were inappropriate?

11. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Was he the one with the breeding thing? GOD what an idiot!

I was wondering why there was so little activity this weekend. I can't go onto my home computer over the weekends, something is wrong with it. I always look forward to coming on here Mondays to read what's been going on.

12. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

It's too bad when someone comes along and screws things up for the rest of the people on this board. Some really good and informative posts got deleted because of him/her.

13. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

OK, you guys are killing me! What did this person post over the weekend?

14. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

he posted that he bred his pitbull with his rott on purpose and that now the rott was having problems and he would sell you a puppy b/c they were going to be "hot sh#@"

i think that sums it up.

15. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Oh, lovely. Why does it still surprise me that morons are not embarrassed to "advertise" their stupidity? :?

16. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

Excellent way of putting it Sarge'smom!!!

17. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

He also asked various members if they would breed their dogs with his. And he wanted to look into adopting Hope (remember the thread about the pits on death row) but wondered if she had to be "spade" first. I found this very alarming.

There were other things as well.

Jamiya

18. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Oh my gosh! Can we cross post anywhere to help spread the word about him???????

19. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

No way to identify him. He could make up any user name he wishes. He wasn't subtle at all, though, so he's pretty easy to spot.

Jamiya

20. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yeah he knows apparently nothing about how we all fell about breeding. I told him that this is not a place to sell any animals, to take it to the classified section, if at all. Thats the last I read.