1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Lots of Excitement !

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Trixiepoo, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Trixie does this all the time when we come home I just thought it was kinda funny When you open the door to the bathroom where she stays while we were gone Trixie runs out grabs her toy jumps on the bed and waits for us to say hi then when u say hi she gets so worked up she starts snortin all the while with a toy in her mouth and then she takes little excitement laps around the house. :mrgreen: Thought id share anyone elses dogs do this :lol:

2. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

I know what you mean. Both Jake, my old Lab, and now Duke always rush to grab any available toy before they come to greet you. It was like they had to bring you an offering. So funny. Freckles, on the other hand, does not seem so obsessed. :D

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

When I get home in the evenings. I've got my "herd" attacking me! LOL.. Horses run to meet me at the gate, I let smokey out of his kennel, and he runs around being "Crazy Dog" for about 15 minutes, just running as fast as he can Round and round and round! Then he's ready to get down to busines.. LOL...

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I noticed when I was home on vacation, the dogs were the best behaved ever. Now that I'm back to work, they're back to behaving like idiots when I get home - jumping all over me and racing around like maniacs. Silly dogs!

5. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

My Brie--who does not play with toys that much--will grab one and run around whenever I come home or we go to the kitchen in the morning. Now Zoey just runs around like that most of the time but it is great to see Brie do it!

6. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

I think Noah gets the most excited when I get home every day he acts like a puppy again. When i walk in the door he is first to come and say hi and its more of a run into me knock me down and kiss me and until I can no longer take it lol. I usually would'nt alow this to go on but since its Noah I let it slide :oops: . Safire is more of the toy bringer and race around the room kinda girl usually with her stuffed moose lol begging me to play tugawar with her lol. Bright is'nt really into getting all excited about me being home but does enjoy when i sit down because then she can come and sit on my feet (yes sit) while i scratch her head and hear her foot get going lol. Hulk really isn't all into any of he enjoys a good pet but isn't one to get all worked up over me being home. Shine usually while her mom is sitting on my feet will jump up on the couch and try and get in my lap and love on me. Harley likes to do the same as Shine trying to smoosh as close to me as possible. Zena just stand of to the side with those pleading eyes of the lowest ranking dog in the pack looking at me like yeah I would love for you to pet me but if you don't I will live (of course i do and make a big deal out of how pretty she is ).

Yup thats my daily greeting lol

7. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

LOL and I though I had a herd! LOL :shock: