1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Lump under my guinea pigs eye

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by meghan_m_25, Oct 3, 2005.

1. meghan_m_25

meghan_m_25 New Member

Hi.
    I have noticed a lump just under my guinea pigs right eye. He was at the vet a few months ago and I pointed it out but she didn't seem at all worried about it. Now I think it was grown a little. He was bred by a breeder and I think he was the runt as all the others in the litter picked on him and now there's a hole in his ear. And he is blind in his left eye. My aunt rescued him from a friend of hers and gave him to me. Does anyone have an idea of what it could be? I hope it isn't something like cancer. My parents have already spent over $100 on him as he had some sort of skin problem on his lower back. and then now we have a puppy and she was there a few weeks ago and was started on her needles and that was close to $100. I get really paranoid about anything that I notice different on him and the puppy. So they are not really interested in spending money on things that I notice. He also has a spot on his back just behind his shoulders and it was dry and thats why we origanlly took him to the vet so she gave us some special aloe and something shampoo. it helped the dry skin on his lower back but this spot is still sore on him you cannot touch it and everywhere behind it he squals and trys to run.
    Any ideas??