1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

M_wm why you JD's?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by tski22, Feb 2, 2005.

1. tski22

tski22 New Member

I was jsut curious why you wanted to get rid of such a beautiful pair of fish especially now that theyre spawning? Sorry to get personal but I was jsut wondering, Im sure others are as well. -tl

2. M_wm

M_wm New Member

I want something i can keep a few catfish or something with. I also want something that isnt as skiddish

3. kc5gvn

kc5gvn New Member

Most catfish are more skittish than JD's. What type catfish are you thinking about?

4. M_wm

M_wm New Member

I hadnt really decided. If i sell them ill most likely sell my 55gallon and get a bigger tank and go odd-ball. Like birchirds and that sort of thing

5. Blau_the_cow

Blau_the_cow New Member

How much would you be asking for your tank?

6. Petz8888

Petz8888 New Member

Why do you care how much he/she is asking for there tank?????

:roll:

:?

7. Blau_the_cow

Blau_the_cow New Member

Because M_wm lives close to where I am and I might be interested in buying it if it is for sale in my price range

8. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

I suggest you discuss all matters concerning bying & selling items/fish via PM.

-Chelle

9. M_wm

M_wm New Member

PM me if u want more info. Im not selling the tank though