1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Maggot Therapy

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Aug 5, 2004.

?

Would you try it?

1. Yes Defiantely!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Only as a last resort

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. HELL NO!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I can't even stand the sight of a Maggot! There is just no way! I would have to die from my wounds!

3. Rene

Rene New Member

i agree with gina no freaking way

4. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

I just saw a t.v. program about this last night....it nearly made me HURL!!! :0024:

5. Samsintentions

Tell me about it. I can handle just about anything. But for some reason, the thought let alone the sight of one just makes me sooo quesy! I don't know what it is. Maybe the thought and knowing what they are and what they are doing is what gets me....ugh. I don't know...its just horrific to even think about!

6. Jody

Jody New Member

Are they serious?????????? YUCK! What do they let the maggots get inside the wound or something and let them eat the dead tissue away! OMG BRB - going to hurl! :0024:

7. DogLover

DogLover New Member

Personally, I am scared of any bug. However, when I was on the camping trips in some forests, I encountered quite several maggots on my legs throughout the hiking. Well, it's really NASTY, but at least it didn't hurt.

I guess the maggot threatment is okay to me IF I HAVE NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE....yuck...don't remind me of the bug.

8. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I see no reason why they couldn't sedate me until the maggots were done. It can't take more than a week, right? :)

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I would only do it if they gave me mega amounts of drugs so I did not know what was going on.

10. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I would do this as a LAST resort and only if I didnt have to see it! I am with Jamiya knock me out!

11. Jody

Jody New Member

Yep. I'm with Jamiya to, knock me out to, if need be of course....

12. Samsintentions

I better be dying before they try it!!! ugh....I'm getting queasy thinking about it!!!!