1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

maltese and other pets

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by bianca, Jun 10, 2004.

1. bianca

bianca New Member

I have a beautiful girl Maltese and was wondering if I can get another dog to play with her. Is it possible that I get a big dog? someone that will take care of my baby Bianca when we go walking? What type of dog woulf be compatible with a maltese?

2. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:? I AM NO EXPERT BUT I WOULD SAY ANY AS LONG AS YOU SOCIALIZE THEM BEFORE THEY MEET, IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO GET A PUPPY YOU SHOULD JUST GRADUALLY INTRODUCE THEM, I HAVE A 18 MONTH OLD PAPILLON AND A 6 MONTH OLD I JUST GOT THE 6 MONTH OLD 2 1/2 MONTHS AGO AND I WAS REALLY WORRIED BECAUSE MAX 18 MONTH OLD) DID NOT LIKE OTHER DOGS WHEN THEY CAME OVER BUT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER, THEY ARE IN SEPERABLE. AS FAR AS WHAT SIZE MY OLDEST IS 11 LBS AND ROSCO WHEN I GOT HIM WAS A WHOPPING 1 1/2 LBS (NOW 4) BUT THEY SEEM TO JUST SENSE IT I GUESS...

:y_the_best: I JUST READ A LITTLE ON IT AND ALL THE HELP FROM ALL THE AUSPET WONDERFUL MEMBERS WHO HAVE HAD LOTS OF EXP WILL TRY TO HELP.......KEEP US POSTED AS TO WHAT YOU DECIDE.... :p

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

I would agree with papillon/mom that if they're both well socialized then it shouldn't be a problem. The breeder I got Rocky from also had a 15 year old teacup yorkie as well as a much younger lab mix.