1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Man Arrested!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jody, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Jody

Jody New Member

For the last week or so, an unknown person has been feeding dogs meat with little bits of glass in it. This has killed around 3-4 dogs in our area. I took last week off work just to stay at home with Jasper because I wasn't going to loose her because I didn't want this to happen. One of our friends is the Sergeant police officer in our town, and he knocked on my door around 12 noon today to say that the offender had be caught and charged and locked up for animal cruelty. He's been transferred out of our town and will undergo a physcology test. I was so pleased that they caught him. He was killing the dogs in the area so he could break into the houses.

Jody

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Wow Jody how scary! IM so glad they caught that Jerk! :-k
    Grrrrrrrrrrr mean people SUCK!

3. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

How sick can people get?? How could someone do something like that???? It makes me so mad!!! :x

4. nern

nern New Member

Thats really sick. I'm so glad they caught him.

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

goodie... now HE CAN EAT LITTLE BITS OF GLASS!! The ()#*(A#%&#&%#@!!.... grrr.....

I don't blame you for staying home... I'd be terrified too!

6. lil96

lil96 New Member

That is ridiculous, who could ever think to do such a horrible thing?

7. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

So.... I'llbreak all the glass, anyone up to supply some meat to stuff the galss in to feed him?!?!?!?

8. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I'm sure my dogs will gladly donate some of their meat to "feed" this so-called person.

Jamiya

9. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Theirs so many cruel people out there . How could anyone hurt an animal. [-X