1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Man what a DAY.

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by kindness_001, May 27, 2004.

1. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

I took nate to his mom today and we decided to take BoBo with us( little did i know he got into some moist dog food I'd set inside before it got wetter and pigged out) well He threw up 7 times he's never never done this on rides before I have a weak stomach from sugery now and I thought id die before i got home took me 2 hours till i could clean up mess and it was just dog food. The Little Brat>>> :D

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Ewwww to the throwing up! :0024: Mickey & Tigger have done their fair share of throwing up, and it is never a fun job cleaning up after them. However, since there is a little bit of time between when you know their about to throw up until they actually do, so I am usually able to scramble there fast enough to catch it with one of their towels (I know, kinda' gross) so that helps lessen the work a bit. Luckily though, they don't throw up all that often and it is usually small amounts anyhow! :y_the_best:

Your poor baby though, that couldn't have been much fun for him! :(

Give 'em lots of TLC for us!

Hope you have a better day tomorrow! :D

3. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Ty MY, that will teach me to make sure he dont eat before a car ride. Finally got it all cleaned up and he was fine after we got home. :eek:

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

kindness.... hehe... i AGREE... WHAT A DAY!!! :) :lol:

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Lesson learned huh. My girl is a little over 7 and still will get car sick. I will remember for awhile then take her on a little erand and wamo. I once was in such a hurry to get her out of the car,( she does quite a few heaves before before the actual throwing up) and I somehow managed to get my seatbelt off pull her out the door flip the lock as I always do, but for to take out my car keys. Boy was that fun. All my keys were in the car. LOL But at least no vomit in the car.LOL