1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

manic dog problem, any suggestions

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by jamir, Jun 8, 2010.

1. jamir

jamir New Member

Dante my 2 1/2 year old bearded collie ... he has started this crazy thing where he gets over excited from playing and / or barking and then almost passes out... he can't stand up straight ,falls over... like a kid dizzy after a merry go round... ever heard of it ?
    He has been doing it the last few days... it takes him about an hour or so to recover... at the beginning he just runs and plays and gets manic as usual, but when he stops playing ( i make him stop) his eyes are manic, he is shaking and he wobbles when he walks then flops over.. gets up and walks a bit more etc....
    he runs like the wind and jumps like a kudu... amazing, it is trying to get him to stop that is the problem... just never gives up until i hold him by his collar and rub his chest to try and calm him... totally manic and getting worse

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member