1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Marines

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by daddyfs, Nov 21, 2004.

1. daddyfs

daddyfs New Member

This is very off topic, but since this is the only forum i use i jus thought i would drop this on yall and see what yall think.. let me start off by sayin im not a gung ho military person.. i dont agree with EVERYTHIN the military is tasked to do.. but when the marine shot the ENEMY fakin like he is dead.. what do people expect they do?? these are the same people that are suicide bombers, and the same cats that fly airplanes into buildings.. how can you read thier minds?? i can see if he had a white flag or was layin flat on his stomach in a surrenderin postion, but he wasnt... thoes marines only have a split second to decide if they want to live or die.. i know what im choosin.. the reason why im writin this is because all over the news people are condemin this marine for his actions.. now im not sayin all arabic/muslims are bad people.. i have met many a good ones while over here, but if i had to be in the trenches and they make a supicious (sp) move.. i will not hesitate to blow them away.. i gotta wife and family to come home to

2. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

I for one, agree with you 100%. If I were out there risking my neck, I'm not going to take any chances. You have to make a judgement call in a split second - like you said, decide if you want to live or die. I choose life.