1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

mastiffs tosa inu chat

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by boditosabear, Sep 11, 2005.

1. boditosabear

boditosabear New Member

lokking for people who own and want to talk about their mastiffs all kinds :m21:

2. ChronicBlue

ChronicBlue New Member

My guy is half Mastiff half Wolf. Does that count?
    From what i see in his personality (hes young so its still developing)
    he resembles what a mastiff is said to be. Really assertive, Defensive, Smart, and observant. hes not agressive, unless someone moves on me.
    otherwise he will bark till the person(suspect) stops. once they move again he will bark, unless I tell him otherwise.
    All in all a good stable dog. I have 0 worries when hes around kids. As well as 0 worries as to weather he will defend me or not.

feel free to msg me if you'd like to share storeis/ info/thoughts.

g'day peace

3. boditosabear

boditosabear New Member

bodi is 9 months old and about 85 pounds he is half japanese/english mastiff he is a stripped brindle black and orange. he is 16 in mastiff years and tests us all the time but I think is begining to understand we are in charge. our last mastiff harpua lived until the age of 11 i am not sure how old that is in mastiff years but guessing about 90. how old is yours?

4. Sara

Sara New Member

I had a litter of Boerboels this last summer and then had to downsize...I had 3 adults but am down to one adult and kept one from my litter (the purpose of the litter was to keep one of them for work). Anyway I love the breed and think they're the supreme when it comes to "mastiffs" because they still work. I know there's a Corso owner on here...well there was... been so long since I've been on!

5. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

I have two St. Bernards, aka "Alpine" mastiffs! Indiana is almost 2, very tall but very lean - only like 120lbs (looks ALOT bigger lol - when he fattens up he'll be around 170 lbs). Maggie (finally named her - not too original but she really looks like a Maggie) is 4 1/2 months and already 70 lbs! The girl likes to eat!

Indy is really energetic and very outgoing, goofy, tons of personality. Very stubborn but good-natured. Loves to chew everything and play chase.

Maggie is energetic too, but a big baby, very shy, very submissive. She is very sweet, very much attached to me, loves Indy but finds him a little annoying at times. Maggie just likes to be petted all day.