1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Mdman- answer to your Private message.

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by puttin510, Dec 6, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I can't P.M. back anymore. Now the only way to use this powder is if your dog will not lick it. The 20 mg is just the smaller bottle. I have never used it on feet or body. But it says you can put it on the feet etc. You would have to put an E-collar on so's not to allow the dog to lick. I would use perhaps a eye shadow brush to lightly dust the feet. If your dog is itching all over though, you may just try a flea mites type of shampoo. See how that works out first. I use the powder only on the ears. Again itching of the whole body generally indicates an allergy. My terrier had the same issues and we found a cure by giving him a high quality kibble, Innova did the trick. Sometimes you need to try different foods to find what works best for your dog. But if you were to use the small bottle on your poms ears, this bottle would last a couple of years. The large would last maybe aobut 5 years. I bought two small bottles and have not opened the second yet after nearing maybe 1 1/2 years. One indicator your pom could have issues that the powder could cure is dark ear wax. Thats were they say its evident mites are there. Hope this has helped some. Since using the powder. My poodle has not had an ear infection either. I am now using it on my toy poodle pup too.