1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Me still around

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by charmedagain, Apr 29, 2004.

1. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hiya everyone just thought would let you all know i am still around.
    been having a right time house training the puppies which all have cracked it all but one who just dont seem to like being outside but he is getting there.

They are 5weeks old and boy can they eat lol.

Will update the piccys soon.

Mike and the gang

[​IMG][/img]

2. 2pyrs

2pyrs New Member

Hang in there. Just like kids there seems to always be one that just can't seem to get it.

2pyrs

3. Nik

Nik New Member

hi Mike, great to know all's well at the farm :y_the_best:

I can't beleive it's been five weeks. How time flies eh? Well it has for me, bet it feels like a lifetime for you :lol:

4. Hi Mike, I'm glad to hear hear all is well at the farm. You amaze me! You mean to say that, all but one puppy is already housetrained? Five weeks! Would love to see new pics when you get a minute. How long did you say they were staying with you? 10 or 12 wks? Enjoy!!!! As I'm sure you are...

Susan

5. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

wow five weeks already! I cant believe it. Glad to hear they are all doing well. And WE WANT PICS!!!

6. honeybears

honeybears New Member

glad to hear everything is going okay withteh furbabies

honeybear

7. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dunno if these will work i hopes so.

mike and the gang

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Mike,
    I was able to view those pics... and I'm in love ;)

I think I missed the original post about the puppies..... what are they? how many? etc...? (if you don't mind)

9. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Awwwww! Too cute! I like the one of them sitting in the doorway!

If anyone is having trouble seeing them - right click and select Properties. Then copy the URL and paste it into your browser window.

Jamiya

10. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi monsterbailey they are german shepherds there is 5 of them and all little terrors will bite on you the first chance they get and they dont care if you got noting on your feet lol.
    They are 5weeks old and have got crying at the door to go out down which is good as they are very quick learners.

Mitzy is not happy about them wanting to have a fight with her so she waits till they are going to sleep and jumps on them.
    So funny when they out in the yard they all chase mitzy and when she chases them they grab her tail and pull very funny.

mike

11. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Those are the cutest little babies !!!
    I am in LOVE !

12. dogangel

dogangel New Member

:mrgreen: How much sweeter than this can SOMEBODY be???!!!

Mike, I want them ALL!!!!!!

13. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Thanks, charmed! :) I thought they looked a little like german shephards, but i'm also the worse "guesser" at dog breeds too! hehe....
    Thanks for the stories... love it!! :) Gotta love those 5 week old babies...hehe

14. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Too Cute! Thanks for the tip Jamiya, I couldent see them and now I have learned a new trick!