1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Meanest Fish!?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by M_wm, Aug 17, 2004.

1. M_wm

M_wm New Member

My friend is getting a 20g hes wants mean fish i am thinkin he should get exodons wat do u guys think?

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

well, i dont know the size tank they need, but i think u need a single fish or schools of at least 12......why is the forum all about exodens latley? lol

3. needlefish1

needlefish1 New Member

no on the exodons. u need to have one and no ther fish because the exodon would kill the other fish or at least 12 and a 20g cant hold 12 exodons. maybe he could get a FW barracuda wheen it gets too big give it away.

4. Nameless

Nameless New Member

What do these fish look like?

5. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

Minimum tank size for 12 bucktooth tetras is 30 gallons. As for the 20 you could one tetra if you want. If you'd rather have multiple fish, I am stilling thinking lol.

6. tina1

tina1 New Member

yes, what is it with all the trends lately? Exodons, convicts, gars etc. Like a new one every week :lol:

I still think a 30 gallon tank is too small for 12 potentially 7 inch fish. Not a good home to give them IMO. You could have one in a 20 I suppose but once again, it won't be a happy fish without some friends as they are schoolers.

7. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

I think trends are good we need em. One fish can't be king forever. :lol:

8. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Ive been the only one posting about exodons, they get 7" very rar;y in the wild normaly max out a 3-4" in aquariums. They arnt for me there for a friend he might get tiger barbs now

9. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

Naw man tiger barbs over exodons lol. cmon

10. M_wm

M_wm New Member

How much was urs?

11. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

$9.99 and its worth it the sucker wont let anything leave his tank alive. he is only 2 inches and ate a 4 inch worm continually never let it out his mouth then he went and ate a feeder fish.

12. M_wm

M_wm New Member

wow they seem cool good luck with him :y_the_best:

13. M_wm

M_wm New Member

oh try and get sum pics up to :D :eek:

14. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

Right now I am working on my website for aggressive and carnvorous fish. I will tell you the address when I have the Tetra section done and you can come visit all my fishies. :D

15. Nameless

Nameless New Member

That sounds great!