1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Medi-Cal Dog Food

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Aqueous, Jun 12, 2004.

1. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Yesterday Rocky had his check up at the vet and he suggested that we put Rocky on Medi-Cal Dental Formula dog food because he's starting to get a little bit af tartar build up.

Has anyone tried this food and if so what were your opinions of it?

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh that's interesting... never heard of it... but I think I've noticed the same on Bailey (not quite sure if that's what it is or not tho). He gives us the WORSE TIME when it comes to brushing his teeth (especially those big ole back ones). Bailey goes for his yearly shots in a couple of weeks, so I have that on my list to talk to her about.... I'll have to watch this thread to see what everyone says.

3. MicroMuttMom

MicroMuttMom New Member

Hey there,

MediCal has a whole line of specialty pet foods. In fact, we've got our puppy on their development formula and she loves it. A few years back, we were feeding a feline diabetes formula to our diabetic cat. Anyway, I'd say they're high-quality products, and I'm guessing the reason MonsterBailey hasn't heard of them is that they're Canadian.

Good luck!