1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

MEMORIAL DAY!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Riley'sMom, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Riley'sMom

Riley'sMom New Member

Hope EVERYONE had a GREAT MEMORIAL DAY and had plenty of
    :0008: :0018: :0008: :0020: :0008: :0019:

And hopefully NOT alot of :0024: hahaha

=D>

Anyone have any cute pics taken this weekend they wanna share???
    Hopefully I'm going to have mine up tonite!

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

no pics. I didn't have time to take them. :(

We ended up with some pups dieing. (see all dogs forum Thread : Hands full)

it was a soring 101'F here this weekend. And you'd know everything would break during the hottest part of the day.
    had to change the dual tires on the truck, worked on the "marrow" a bit, and fixed fences!! Ugh...... I got sooo sick last night, I threw up until I fell asleep from exhaustion!

Keep those animals cool!

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

It was indeed a fantastic Memorial Day weekend here (except for the rain :0021: )! We celebrated both Memorial Day, and Mickey & Tigger's very first birthday...too much fun! :eek: (Once we sort through the hundreds of pics taken between family, friends, and the dogs, I'll try and post a few here!)

Hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend as well! :D

**Can't wait to see those pics Riley'sMom! :wink:

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Unfortunatly I had to work, which turned out not to be a bad thing cause I just started south beach and didnt need the temptation of cookouts and alcohol.

5. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

We all went to park Sunday and cooked out. There was 1o of us we got a few sprinkles but nothing to spoil our fun. Monday i watched alexis and rodney 2 of my grandchildren. and rested all day. and the day after lol.

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

We had a family day .... and went to the movies one day.... the casual, three day weekend kind of thing!

OH!!!!!! In honor of Memorial Day (yes, the groomer was open on Monday!??!?!), Bailey got a BUZZZZ cut. :) I'll post pics soon... hehe

7. Riley'sMom

Riley'sMom New Member

Great to here everyones Memorial Day was eventful all in different and unique ways :eek: I spent the day with my family and then some friends and I went midnight bowling, I suck but it was great fun :D

Cant wait to see those pics of Bailey :wink: