1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Might this boy be a tiny bit Bengal?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Bente, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Bente

Bente New Member

[​IMG]

Or is it possible that cats look like this, even ifthey don't have any Bengal in them? This cat is one out of a seven month litter on four, and belongs to a friend of mine. I fell in love with all of them when I saw them yesterday <3 two of them where orange and semi-long haired, and the last one was similar to this one, only not "so Bengal" :) The mother cat is a regular house cat, not spayed sadly, but now they are all indoor cats.

With five cats and one rabbit, my friends house was crazy. I love it! :mrgreen:
    I know I've been lazy on the board lately, but i do step by and read :wink:

How is everybody doing?

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

He does look bengal-ish. Very pretty!

We're doing well. Busy busy! I'm also reading the boards daily, but not posting very often.

3. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

My Mum used to have a cat marked exactly like this he was just a normal tabby.
    He is a cute kitty.

Mike

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Bente. Beautiful cat! Yes, he does look like it a bit. Good to see a post from you. All is well with me too. :D

5. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Gorgeous cat I've seen them before marked like that and I love it!!! Can't think of the name of them.
    All is well here just been very busy and a bit chaotic.
    I have been back to work full time since Jan 2nd.... Going to Physical Therapy 3-4 days a week after work to work on my shoulder. Patches and her Irritable Bowel issues and is on meds and her not wanting to eat well, she then got a respiratory infection, which then Chopper got then Harley got it... At once I had all 3 cats ill!!! All on meds...... I was in a car accident the 13th of Jan luckily no damage to truck just made me and my shoulder very sore!!
    Just a bit tired when I come home but I do stop by and at least read what's going on.....

6. Nano

Nano New Member

He's beautiful! I wonder if he could also be part American Shorthair, or Bengal like you said. We went to a cat show today and saw an American Shorthair with that coloring, but I 've seen pictures of Bengals with that coloring, too. Hard to say.

7. Bente

Bente New Member

It's good to know you are doing well :D

HDrydr: It sounds like a lot is happening around you! How do you keep up? :mrgreen: I hope both the cats and your shoulder is doing better. And I'm sorry to hear about the car accident. It must have been scary! :shock:

We are still doing fine. Kyrre scared me last weekend though... He went outside like always on Friday night, but Saturday morning he wasn't waiting by the front door to get in, like he always does. Saturday we went visiting my grandparents, and when we got home at night he still wasn't there! I went outside looking for him, but with no result. Sunday my brother and his daughter came to visit us, and we all went out looking for him. Still no result. Sunday afternoon I went door to door, asking my neighbours if I could check their garages. No result. I went back home and started making missing-posters, while checking the front door every 30 minutes. I was a nervewreck! Just before we went to bed I just had to check the front door again, even though my boyfriend just did. And there he was! All healty and acting normal. He wasn't even hungry...
    I have no idea where he was, mabye just on a long trip. This is the first, and hopefully last, time he has been gone for so long. Normally he is just outside for 4 - 5 hours.

Have any of you with outdoor cats experienced the same? :)