1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

MIL coming to visit & will meet my girls!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by PooGirl13, Oct 19, 2004.

1. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Oh, I'm SO excited!!!!!

:0020:

My Mother-in-Law lives 3 hrs. from us and due to her trying to sell a house over the summer she has been unable to come before now. I know it's been killing her because she wants to see Molly & Emma terribly. I've sent her a million pictures, of couse, but it's not the same..

Anyway, just got an email saying she'd like to come this weekend (the house officially sold last week) and I'm just beside myself!! \:D/

Can't wait........ can't wait......... can't wait.........

2. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

You girls are gonna have a ball!! No spoiling like a "Grandma" spoiling!! Have fun and take pics...

3. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I agree! Grandma spoiling is the best! :mrgreen:

4. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Grandma's are the best. When mine stayed with us for 6 months she would make dinner for us and then make Max his own dinner.

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Awe, wonder what little presents she may bring. Thats so nice she loves them. I can't even bring my dogs to my MIL's house she thinks her dog max will go off on them. You're lucky.

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh, I love that you're excited!!! Anytime to show off our babies, huh??? My MIL does well with Bailey, but isn't as "doting" on him as my mom is. But they are both in love with him... hehe

7. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Glad to hear you have a good relationship with her. I would be sicking my dogs on my MIL if she came to visit lol.

Hope you guys have a ball and I know molly and emma will be thouroughly spoiled by the time she goes home!

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

How exciting, Christine!!! :eek:

So, tell us, how did it go?!?!

:D

9. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

It went great, thank you!

I made sure Mol & Em were in my arms when she left so I knew there would be no poos MIA... :mrgreen:

She LOVED them and said that when she retires in 2 years and gets another puppy (she had a toy poodle for 16 yrs.), she would like a Shih-poo! :eek:

10. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Christine, that's great, I'm so glad to hear that all went well!!!

I know what you mean, there have been many "dognapping" threats from my visitors...gotta' make sure no one stuffs them in their purse or bag and runs out! LOL :mrgreen:

How couldn't she fall in love with them!?!? It's funny you mention that, though. I was taking Mickey & Tigger on their daily evening walk, and these two slightly older women were out on a walk as well. The two of them stopped to pet Mickey & Tigger, and started playing with them...well, the two women instantly fell in love with M & T. She asked if I breed them (shih-poos), and I told her no, but let her know about their (Mickey & Tigger's) breeder...apparently, they will be retiring soon, wanted a dog after they do so, and they are CONVINCED that they MUST GET a shih-poo after meeting Mickey & Tigger. I have seen them several times since then, and they always want to stop and play with M & T...I'm so proud of my boys!!! :mrgreen:

:D

11. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Oh man! That's awesome, MyBaby! Here we are, making "shih-poo" and even bigger household name.. :lol: