1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Mini trying to turn off the light

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by eman, Apr 5, 2008.

1. eman

eman New Member

She used to do it so well before we moved to this house. The light switch in the old house was differently shaped and it was easier for her to do it. Here she is trying hard, but it is not easy. :)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=yO2zh2BzPUI

2. vene

vene New Member

Wow, Mini is pretty amazing! :eek:

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

that's a great video eman!! cats are very smart!!
    :eek:

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Darn. Once again I'll have to go to the downstairs computer to check out the video. I'll post again when I see it. :D

5. Bente

Bente New Member

:eek: Do you spend a lot of time training them, or are they fast learners? :wink:

6. eman

eman New Member

Each cat is different. Mini is a fast learner. She will do anything for treats. for each trick it only took 10 mins a day for 3 days..sometimes less. With Max it takes a bit longer because he gets bored after few tries and just gives up and leaves. He doesnt like tricks where he would have to move a bit to do them. Like the roll over one or the light switch one. He is a lazy boy lol. Mini tries again and again to figure out what i want her to do. She would do it and then look at me to see if I give her the treat or not. If i dont give her the treat it means that is not what i wanted so she tries some more :D
    I have to go over the tricks every few days because they will start forgeting them and mixing them up. It is a fun thing to do in my spare time.

7. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

that's great and like I said cats are very smart but yes sometimes do what they want and when they are done they are done....
    :mrgreen:

8. Chezza

Chezza New Member

LOL, thats brilliant..
    Well done Minnie :eek: :mrgreen:

9. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Finally got a chance to see your video. She is so cute and smart! I love watching all these videos. It's so different from pics. :mrgreen:

10. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

That's so cute. She'll figure out how to do it better with time, she looks determined. You can see that she 'knows' that she can do it, just has to figure out the difference between this one and the old one.

I also love vids. As cute as pics are, vids really bring our babies to life. I'm so glad I got our camera recently so that I too can share some.