1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Miracle Shampoo!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Julia1119, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Julia1119

Julia1119 New Member

:eek: I seem to have found the answer to Winnie's tear stains!! I gave Winnie a bath yesterday and I used a different shampoo--Baby Magic by Mennen (I believe it's Mennen) and her tear stains came right off on to the towel when I was drying her face. They came off so easily and I was SO happy! She looks so pretty!! I will try to get a picture of her so you can see how clean her eyes are! I havent seen them this clean in a long time! Try the baby shampoo--Baby Magic!! :y_the_best:

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thats great that you found something that takes it off. It's too bad we can't find what causes it though. I've tried different things to no avail. But that is great for you. I'd like to see a before and after picture. With my poodle I just have to keep her face clean shaved.

3. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Thanks for sharing i'm going to try this on our new Maltese Fancy.

4. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

Which Baby Magic did you use I went to look at them and they have like 5 different kinds. I just want to make sure I get the right on :D Thanks.

5. Juana Chavez

Juana Chavez New Member

really where did you purchase your Shampoo for your dog and what specific type. I have the tear stain problem with my little peke and the stains keep gett ing bigger it really makes me angry that nothing really works for her but please keep us informed :eek: :eek: :eek:

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Juana,
    She said it was baby shampoo -- called BABY MAGIC (by Mennen). I'm sure you can get it at any store that sells baby products. I saw it at Wal-Mart the other day.... :)

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I believe there are different varities of it.

8. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

There are different variaties of Baby Magic shampoo, which one did you use :? I don't want to buy all of them :!: Thanks a bunch!

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I have not tried baby magic on my dogs. I have used johnsons baby shampoo because I like the smell better. I remember the smell difference from waaayyyyy back when my boys were small.