1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

mobile rabbit hutch or chicken run - need designs and photos

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by russianbluefanatic, May 30, 2004.

1. russianbluefanatic

russianbluefanatic New Member

hello, i usually post on the cat forum.
    I need some good pictures or designs of mobile rabbit hutches or chicken runs.
    If one of our hens has baby chicks, we would like to put her in her own private run to be safe from hawks and also away from the other hens, then we can keep an eye that the babies are ok and stuff.
    Anyway, I saw on tv once, this guy made a really cool mobile hutch/cage that was an A- frame design with one end as the housing and the rest was wired, and the housing part had 2 wheels at the base and he just picked up the wire end and wheeled the hutch around the yard to fresh grass.
    Has anyone got any good photos of practical designs like this , I would greatly appreciate it.
    The net did not offer me much, especially photos, and I was getting impatient searching through all the web sites. I want to show photos to my parents of the design in practice.
    Thought you folks would be the best people to ask.

thankyou in advance.

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

3. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

that is a nice one but i think you should go with one that has a clossed off area.