1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Moist or dry food for adult shih poo

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by KayBee01, Oct 9, 2009.

1. KayBee01

KayBee01 New Member

Just wondering if I should be feeding my 4 yr old shih poo (Mollie) moist food as well as dry food? Also, is it best to feed once a day or twice a day and how much food should I be giving her daily. Mollie was given to me a short time ago and I was told she ate 2x daily, moist in a.m. and dry in evening. She seems a bit overweight to me (maybe 20 lbs) but she is active and I walk her twice a day. I was given some food when I got her (Kibbles & Bits and Chicken & Rice dry food and Chicken & Rice moist food). Any advice is appreciated.