1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Molly trying to take care of me...cute story

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MollysMom, Sep 30, 2004.

1. MollysMom

MollysMom New Member

Last night we got a real gully-washer of a rain storm.

I took Molly out to potty, and when it's raining I always take her to the one spot that remains dry...a small rectangular area that is directly under a little ramp we built so that she could come out a doggy door down into the yard. The area is about 3 foot long by 1 1/2 foot to 2 foot wide, and is dirt, right up against the foundation.

So, I'm standing there with a coat and umbrella,(it was miserable..wet and cold) holding her leash. Under the ramp she pees....and I decide to wait a few minutes just in case she needs to poo also.

The next thing I know, she looks at me, then starts digging a hole in the dirt....then grabs the leash with her mouth and starts pulling it. :?: I didn't really respond, so she looks at me again, starts digging a bigger trench, and keeps grabbing the leash and pulling on it. She did this about 4-5 times before I finally figured out that she's trying to get me out of the rain!!!

I thought...you sweet, goofy dog...no matter how deep of a trench you dig, I'm still not going to fit under that ramp. :mrgreen:

I came in and told hubby, you're not going to believe what this little dog just did...it was so cute! :0023:

2. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Awww... wasn't that sweet of her!! Thanks for sharing :D

3. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

What a sweet story ,happy you shared !

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

How cute is that. Your little Molly is just sooooooooo adorable.

5. Tangible

Tangible New Member

LOL!!! That is the cutest thing!! How smart!!! :lol:

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

AWWW, what a cute story!!! :lol:

Our furkids sure do know how to melt our hearts, and bring a smile to our faces!!! O:)

:D

7. maltepoolover

maltepoolover New Member

sweet story

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OMG... I just looooooove that story!!! :) What an angel Molly is! In fact, I think it's time to see some new pics of her! :) I think she is tooo freakin cuuuuuuuuute! :)

I wish I had a "Dry" area for Bailey. It hasn't started raining here yet, but it WILL. And, like most dogs, he hates the wet ground and pretty much tries to refuse going out. "look buddy, you don't have other options here!"...

9. MollysMom

MollysMom New Member

I truly need to get some more pics...DH just bought a new digital camera, and I haven't taken the time to figure it out yet!!!LOL
    Guess I better get a quick lesson from him.....

10. MollysMom

MollysMom New Member

OK, figured out the camera and got some cute pics....will have DH show me tomorrow how to put them on the puter...then I'll put them on Dogster and let you know!!

Thanks for the complements everyone!
    The comment I have heard most from people, including someone at the vet's Friday, is that she looks like an "Ewok" from the Star Wars movie! :)

11. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I can't wait to see the pics!! tell DH to hurry UP! :) :D