1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

MONSTER, !!!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by puttin510, Jul 30, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I am in a pickle. I can't access my email at all. Do you think you can get an email to Shirley telling her my dilima. Here sasha may win and I can't even get my email. I can read from the site, but can't send any email. Hope we can clear this up quick, my email is getting bigger and bigger. :? :cry:

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Ok, I have been able to at least reach her thru her poo site finally. Not being able to email sucks. :x

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Oh Puttin!! I just got online and going through emails and stuff.... and yipes, I JUST read this! Do you still need me to contact her? I noticed on the other board that she finally responded.... and i saw that you mentioned having problems. So, it looks like you're good for the time being.... let me know if you need anything, k?

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Will do, at least I can post over there now. thanks