1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

more fry

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by OneWolvesDream, May 16, 2004.

1. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

help!!! as you know my fish had fry the other night and now i have bought another fish and guess what? its heavly pregnant!! to many fishiessss lol. does anyone have a cheap tank for sale?

2. J_acon

J_acon New Member

3. gr8fuljames

gr8fuljames New Member

What size tank do you need?

4. OneWolvesDream

5. tina1

tina1 New Member

Congrats!!! I myself have just increased my fry to about 50 new guys today. Both moms gave birth only a day apart and of course they are just soooo darn cute! I feel the need for more tanks too, a 5 gallon can't hold 50 fish for very long, and my otos aren't too sure about their new tank mates yet. And by the way, do ghost shrimp eat fry? I'm a little worried about them...

6. OneWolvesDream

POOR FISH!!!! i couldnt do that to my fish. they are just all to cute. lastnight at around one i woke up to check to make sure i have no more babys from my new fish and all the fishies were "sleeping" it was soo cute. now they are all swimming around as fast as posile. well today my friends are coming over and we are having a carwash. at my local petstore "pet wonder" i would a 5 gallon tank for jut $9.95! than i can get an underground filter for about $5-10 and all the gravel i will need at $4 than mayb another plant at $1.29. so if i get the $10 filter i will need to raise $25.24! my parents said enough with the fish because they have spent near $1oo on my tank supplies. i already had the tank from past fish. my friend that is comin ova offered me a 1 gall. tank to borrow just for the time untill i can buy a new tank. soon enough i will have a room of tanks hehe.