1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

more Pacu pics, got some good ones!

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Pacuguy, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Pacuguy

Pacuguy New Member

i took a few neat ones the other day, the first one has my daughter in it and shows the size of my pacu,(and his teeth too) just so you guys dont think im telling "fish stories" when i keep telling you how big he is.
    the second is a cool one with my other daughters reflection and the pacu swimming out of the darkness.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanx for looking! :lol:

2. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

wow i can't wait till i can have a tank its house a few of those what size tank ???

3. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Is that an albino oscar in the very top right hand side corner? How big are your pacu(s) now?

4. Pacuguy

Pacuguy New Member

ya, i have 3 oscars in with the pacu, the pacu is aroud 19-20" and the oscars are 8-10".

5. Nameless

Nameless New Member

wow, is there any aggression, betwwen them, how big is that tank?

6. Pacuguy

Pacuguy New Member

none of them are aggresive at all, the are right now in a 125gal.
    i have to get off my butt and get them a bigger home, ive already waited too long :oops:

7. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

wow thats is cool my 125 will have two oscars and silver dollors when i am done with it right now its divided