1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

More Pics

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by True_Pits, Apr 7, 2004.

1. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I know I already started a pic thread. But santana felt so left out so I had to get some of the poor girl. The depression was killing her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is my house bitch. Sorry the pics are not the best but I dont have the best D Cam.

2. pitzerlover

pitzerlover New Member

:eek: She is awesome True. I love that compact look. Is she the same dog that you posted pics of runnin a mill? How old is she?

3. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I don't think I ever posted her running the mill. She can't wait to go to the show(lol like I can read minds), but its her favorite place to go, guess because of all the new people to meet and dogs to try and fight with and she is a dog that knows when she whens...lol Some really know when they win, she's one of those. She doesn't like running the mill! She used to love it, now she doesn't who knows I put her on day b4 yesterday and she ran just fine, guess it depends on what kind of mood she is in...lol She going to be on it today!

Here are some mill running pics tho.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/quote]

4. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

True_Pits, I just LOVE seeing pics of your dogs! They are all so beautiful.

5. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

She is 18 months old. I got a pic of her running the mill.

[​IMG]

6. Shady_Babygurl

Shady_Babygurl New Member

I think we have sorta the same tredmill. Is yours a Grand Carpet Tred Mill? I had one but last year I had a rescue dog that chewed the entire walking surface right off of it. I left him unattended in the yard with it and he chewed it to shreds. I really sucked because Foolish LOVED the tred. I would like to get another one real soon. He is getting out of shape and fast. Great pics by the way. I love action shots.

Kim

7. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Yes a grand carpet mill, I'm going to be getting another carpet mill or building one, also might get my slat mill later this year.

8. Angie

Angie New Member

True, do you know a website that has the kind of tred mill that you have?
    If so, could you post it for me please?
    :-#

9. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Grand Carpet mill site are the only ones who sell their mill as far as I know. You can key it in and it should come up. But all the carpet mills out there are somewhat similar here is another. http://pitbullkorner.com/

10. Angie

Angie New Member

Ok, thanks!!
    :D

11. Shady_Babygurl

What I have seen with this particular mill is that a dog that doesnt have the drive, or want to for it, just doesnt run. Foolish would run for hours if I let him but other dogs I put on there would just stand there and REFUSED to work with it. I am getting another mill very soon, definatly a slat mill this time. http://www.ciurosbulldogs.com/StageIII.html

This is the one Im getting
    [​IMG]

12. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I'll be getting a slat too, I went to Ciuros site and couldn't find the link to their mills!!! Thanks for putting that out there shady.

13. Walt

Walt New Member

Awsome pics True_Pits :idea:

14. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

Sorry for the silly question, as I've never owned a tredmill, but it looks like the slat style mill would be difficult for the dog to get a good footing on. Seems as though a carpet style mill would give better grip for the dogs. Keep in mind, this is just from looking at the photo posted. I'm sure they are not hard for the dogs to run on, but if someone would explain it to me, I'd appreciate it. Main reason I'm asking is because I am looking to get a tredmill soon to give my dogs lots of much needed exercise. (They've put on a few pounds while being inside dogs.) Thanks!

15. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Dogs run them just fine, but I don't think I'll be getting one of the above posted pic. I don't like the way it is constructed or set up! I might get one of Bobby Riggs mills. That mill does look a little difficult to run and you have to be careful where you get your slatmill make sure its made properly and dont rip your dogs toe nails off.

16. Sara

Sara New Member

Hey true... How would you propose you would build a carpet mill...?

17. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I'll know when I try to make one...lol

18. Shady_Babygurl

So you think this mill would rip off nails? This is what it said on his site.

These slats are stronger and lighter than the plastic slats used by one mill builder, so they don't flex too much, which has caused dogs toenails to be ripped off, and toes cut and/or pinched.

I've talked to Tech Reps from Dupont and other companies and asked if there was a plastic material that was as light as my slats, but didn't flex any more than my slats. The answer was a resounding "NO". Plastic slats will have to be a lot thicker (meaning heavier), so that they don't flex too much, and possibly injuring your dog.

Did you check out his website about his mills? He has a guarantee and he explains very detailed of why he used the parts he did. He invest alot of money into making his mills. I wish I could BUILD what I want too but I dont see how I can. I cant physically do it now so that sorta sucks. :cry:

Kim

19. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I wasn't meaning this mill would rip the dogs toe nails/toes off. I was saying research the mill before you buy it and ask for references of people who'v bought from them. Thats what I meant by becareful where you get it.