1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My 3D - 4D ultrasound photos

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Ok I couldn't help it!!! i know its not dog related but i had to share the photos of my baby! She's definately a new member to the pack, so maybe that'll tie in the "dog" related stuff. LOL

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

OMG how weird is that, In the 2nd pic she looks like she is saluting you lol.
    Its amazing these new scans, My cousin had one done and it freaked her out god knows why...

Congrats Sam i bet you can't wait to introduce your fur babies to your own little bundle

Mike

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Congratulations and great pictures those are soo interesting I love them!!!!

4. Samsintentions

Thanks ya'll! I'm sooo excited. Its amazing what technology can do these days! Wow She looks sooo much like my mother and her daddy its just creepy!!!

5. lil96

lil96 New Member

Hi Sam, I know it has been a while since I have been here. I saw this and no way she got an u/s for one of her dogs. Then I opened it and was so surprised you are going to have a non furry baby! Yay! congratualtions! when are you due?

6. Samsintentions

LOL Thanks Lil. I'm due May 30th.

How've you been?

7. lil96

lil96 New Member

wow that is so soon :!: you must be so excited! do you have a name yet? I am so happy for you.

We just found out #2 is coming in November. If you ever have any questions or anything feel free to ask, I am practically an expert now :wink: