1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My 4ft planted tank

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Alasse, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Alasse

Alasse New Member

Since the goldies were rehomed, the tank was pulled down and reset up as a tropical tank

The tank newly set up in Sept 07
    [​IMG]

A few plants added in Oct 07
    [​IMG]

Plants & fish added Oct 07
    [​IMG]

More plants and fish added late Oct 07
    [​IMG]

Tank early Nov 07
    [​IMG]

Tank late Nov 07
    [​IMG]

2. Alasse

Alasse New Member

I just bought new tank *L*, well i put a deposit on it any way...so it wont arrive for a few weeks yet.

Its a brand new 5ft (313litres). I got it to upgrade my 4ft tank (200litres).

So all this below....(latest pic of 4ft)

[​IMG]

Will be removed and held while the changeover occurs, looking way forward to the bigger tank, but not the changeover *LOL*

While i'm awaiting the new tanks arrival, i have to get a new heater & i'm hoping to be able to pick up some new rocks for it, spotted some petrified wood at a shop the other day...looked real neat. Also on the lookout for some unusual driftwood i like.

The substrate will vary a bit too in the new one...still sand but i want to mix gravel or something in with it..

Pics to come

The 4ft will then be for sale (i'd love to keep it, but i really have nowhere to put it *L*)