1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My babies Guardian (Pics)

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Precious taking care of our new daughter Emma. Shes taken it upon her self to be her soul guardian and does her job extremely well. Never gets too close or crowds her, yet stays whereever she is at all times. Emma has her wrapped around her tiny little fingers already! She turned a month old this past Tuesday on the 11th.

(I never left her alone I was there the whole time and only took the photos.)

Precious says:

"You gotta go thru me to get to this kid."
    [​IMG]

"Ahh nice comfy spot!"
    [​IMG]

"Uh mom... I think she's got a dirty diaper!!!" (and she did)
    [​IMG]

and just a cute photo of her bad hair day. She thought it was funny tho...
    [​IMG]

2. luvmyangels

luvmyangels New Member

Lucky little one!

One of the bests gifts a child can be given is a chance to form bonds with animals.