1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My bird Zeppy wont be quiet!

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by Zeppy`s mom, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Zeppy`s mom

Zeppy`s mom New Member

I have had my bird Zeppy for three months and 1 day. I love her to death but she never shuts up ! I love her soooooooooo much and I don`t like to raise my voice at her but sometimes I have to . Is something wrong with her ? Does she need something? By the way , she only does it when the computer is making noise or when the TV is on. She also does it when music is playing. But at night when she is covered with a sheet she doesnt make a single peep , and it seems like every evenig at 6:45 she doesnt really make any noise she just makes a few noises.Can someone please tell me if something is wrong or if she needs somehthing:?:

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

She is trying to get your attention, she has learnt that whenever there is any other sound or your busy that if she gets loud long enough you will go to her or speak to her, Its always best not to give in no matter how loud she gets, What i used to do is if my birds started getting louder when i ignored them i would go over to there cages and cover it for 10minutes they soon learned screeching only gets them covered.

Also birds like to interact with the tv, stereo, they will even try and speak to the birds outside.

If she has toys in her cage try moving them around into different positions she could be bored so she is acting out.

Mike