1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

my boys

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by papillon/mom, Jun 4, 2004.

1. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I remember you. How Can anyone forget the name rosco. How are your two doing. I see the pup is getting over a broken leg.

3. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

they are doing so well they are best friends. I see that you have 2 dogs two, I don't think I could ever have just one now, they really are best friends they play all the time, tug or war OMG they love it and Rosco really is the frisky one, he is so crazy and small, I can't even get ahold of him sometimes. how many pounds are your pups? How did you get your picture to show up (profile) I just posted a question on that but you can help w/both I think.......

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

My two really don't play much. They do keep each other company though. The terrier mix is about 22lbs and my poodle is 11 lbs. My terrier would love to play but my poo has had arthritis problems and has pretty much stopped playing. She used to but it was always on her terms. She is the alpha girl and rules over rufus.
    Ya know when this forum changed over awhile ago, I had the moderator help me with my profile pictures. He had to change something in the url. I will take a look, I could swear it says something about paying for it now. I could be wrong. I'll go check it out.

5. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

It does, but that is if you want them (the mods, or whoever does it) to resize the pic for you!

If you resize the pic to the proper dimensions, and put it in your profile, it is free!

Just thought I'd let ya' know! :D

6. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

how exactly do you do it? I am going to give it a shot, I will let ya know..

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Go to your profile and on the very bottom it has an area that say to put the URL to the site where your picture is being stored. Try cutting off everything after the first jpg in your URL. Let me know if you understand. If not I will show you how the URL should look.

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Let's see if I can explain it:

~ First, get the picture small enough to fit the dimension requirements (I believe it is 80 X 80 pixels)

~ Second, upload the picture on a site that will allow you to link the picture on other sites (I use webshots, but there are others that will work - I know yahoo doesn't work when it comes to this)

~ Third, come to auspet (sign in if you are not already), at the top of the page click "Profile."

~ Fourth, in the profile page, go down toward the bottom of the page where it says, "Link to off-site Avatar."

~ Fifth, paste the URL of the picture you are going to use into the box provided. (You get the URL by right clicking on the pic you will be using, go to properties, and copy the URL)

~ Once finished, at the bottom of that page, click the "submit" button.

Then, hopefully, fingers crossed, it will work!!! :D

(If I missed any steps, someone please say so!)

9. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:oops: Oooops, sorry about that, I didn't realize puttin had just replied!!!

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

No, thats fine. Your reply was much more informative. Honestly I've never resized a photo. Not sure how to.

11. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

thanks for that I figured that was how you do it I just sent my picture to a friend to resize it, I don't have a program that does that but as soon as I get it back I will try. That was very descriptive thanks..... :eek:

12. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I don't know how to either! :0011: Fortunately though, MonsterBailey was kind enough to help me out with that (thanks Monster)! :bow_now: