1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My Bros 15 Gallon

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Obelix, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Hey everyone, heres the tank I set up in my little brothers room, he wanted a tank and paid me to do everything so this has been a ticket to heaven!

[​IMG]

We've got 4 Assorted Mollys, 3 Black Tetras, and 3 dwarf cories, its overstocked but he insisted on the black tetras so I got him to get the carbon and fiber filter becuase it would add the air we needed and it would add some extra filteration.

It was fun to get to do everythin and not have to spend a penny!

Edit: Its a 15 gallon.

2. tina1

tina1 New Member

Doesn't sound overstocked at all too me. Are they blackskirt tetras? I've never heard of black tetras before. Anyway, that must've been fun! I wish people would pay me to set up tanks for them :roll:

3. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Oh good, I was worried it was overstocked but I wont tell him its not :wink: Yeah its a great tank and can you see the picture? I just remeber them saying "Black Tetra" walmart doesnt have the most informative fish section..

4. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Nope, can't see the pic. I think it's just slightly overstocked, but as long as he keeps up with the water changes he should be fine.

-Chelle

5. Obelix

Obelix New Member

[Removed]

6. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Nope, still doesn't work.

Try just posting a link to the album it's in.

And yahoo doesn't allow outside linking so the picture wouldn't have shown up anyway.

-Chelle

7. Obelix

Obelix New Member

8. tina1

tina1 New Member

First one worked like a charm!!!! Looking good, but does this mean that you're going to have to do all the tank work for him too :lol:

9. Obelix

Obelix New Member

LOL ill do as much as he wants as long as i dont have to spend anything.

10. needlefish

needlefish New Member

your bro has a larger tank than u.

That's Not Fair :lol:

11. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Ah well, im not complainging, im the gatekeeper for his tank so if theirs no money theirs no me, if theirs no me, theirs no tank! I really only have room for my 10G anyway.

12. bloodpain

bloodpain New Member

Nice 15g tank.. i don't think its overstocked.. Perhaps you would buy guppys instead of mollies? :p