1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My cat ate my homework

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Obelix, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Obelix

Obelix New Member

My cat ate my homework!! :cry: I had written a 2 page thingy for english and lucy destroyed it then she even dragged it to her catbox, I didn't think it was that bad LOL a B- maby. Shes quite the wild little kitten

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. Too bad you didn't take a pic to show your teacher. Sometimes, our fur animals really do eat/destroy homework.

3. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Lucky for me (sarcasm) i have enough time to re-write, this paticular lady isn't very forgiving. Poor lucy was crushed when I took her out of my room and shut the door while Im workin on the second copy.

4. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

:lol: *coughs snorts* i'm sorry-- thats not funny-but it is..
    i understand your pain tho. gotta be careful with a kitten around hehe
    just think, on this new copy u'll be able to make it better then the first :)

5. vene

vene New Member

That is too funny. I agree with EternalFlame. The second paper will be better than the first.

6. Ashimmerystar

Ashimmerystar New Member

Cats do those things, my cat likes to eat pictures, like my memory pictures, he will just chew on them, I will find them with all these cat teeth marks in them from him. Cats are funny creatures they have the things that they like to do.

Maybe your cat was jealous that you were so much time with the paper and not her.

I had a cat when I was in high school that would stp on the telephone to hang it up when I was talking on it so...

:m34:

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That is funny :lol: I remember when I was a kid, my kitty walked over my homework with dirty paws and put paw marks on it. I can't remember if I redid it or handed it in that way.