1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My cat Hamish has a small wound...

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Juoldno7, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Juoldno7

Juoldno7 New Member

My cat Hamish has had a small scab on his head, that burst tonight. It burst and seemed to leak a small amount of puss, cheese like in smell.
    I cleaned him up with some antiseptic wipes, and revelled a small wound. He seemed fine, infact was purring while i cleaned him. he has eaten all his food. But he has seemed more tired the last couple of days and not himself? Should i be more worried?

He is a one year old Tom

Cheers Ju

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Sorry to hear about his wound!! Good thing it opened and you were able to clean it some. However he most likely has an infection that may need antibiotics. Cat teeth, nails are very dirty if he was in a fight and harbor alot of germs. He was happy that it burst it probably made it feel better, but if he's not himself it may be the infection kickin' in. My opinion would be taking him to the vet to have it checked and put on antibiotics if needed.

Keep us posted..