1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My chihuahua ate some rotisserie chicken bones

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by ktsls82, Feb 22, 2005.

1. ktsls82

ktsls82 New Member

My chihuahua ate some rotisserie chicken bones and I don't know what to do. The rascal got into the garbage. I'm very worried about him!

2. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

chi at the chicken bones

how long ago? The bones can splinter and can cause problems, you dont say how long ago this happened, if it's within the last day or 2 make sure he is having normal stool, if he seems constipated or starts to refuse food take him into the vet straight away, dont make him vomit as the bones can cause damage coming back up. Most of the time the bones will just pass through so dont panic but just watch him closely.