1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My cousins bird

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by Bologna, Jul 12, 2004.

1. Bologna

Bologna New Member

HELP!!! My cousins went away for vacation and left their bird at my place. I love birds, but it is very annoying, It squaks every 30 mins or so, in a very loud tone. I called my cousins and they said it was just because the bird, "Cruso" like my house. I think not. And today i noticed it had pooped ALOT! I realy think it may be some sort of bird stress or something. I have went to my cousins house before, and when the bird is at their house it does not make this much noise. Please help me out :!: :|

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi birds get upset just like everything else when a routine has changed.
    Birds are very vocal when happy so simply talking to the bird usually helps it get used to things.

If its squarking alot then placing a sheet or cloth over the cage and this will quieten the bird down but this should not be kept on all the time as the bird needs light.

Pooping alot is also normal in birds its a case of simply cleaning out the cage and putting fresh paper in the bottom.

Please dont get angry or upset with him as this behaviour is all normal.

mike

3. Nameless

Nameless New Member

I completely agree! Usually near the night when my birds are squaking like crazy I put a sheet over their cage and they will almost immediately be quiet.