1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My decision

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by doggielover, Sep 18, 2004.

1. doggielover

doggielover New Member

Thank you so much for all the info you guys provided me, I have decided not to get the pup from him, in fact I have called the SPCA and emailed them the pics. They said from the looks of the pics the pups don't look healthy, they have alot of discharge from their eyes and look "boney", they were going to give this breeder a visit. However in the meantime the breeder I was originally talking to contacted me yesterday, it turned out she was not ignoring me, her 89 year-old mother was really sick, I felt terrible. I am going to see her and the dogs tommorow, she isn't certain yet if her dog is pregnant. If all goes well I will give her a deposit and get the pup in January sometime (at 12 weeks, she insists this because it is my first small dog). I am allowed to visit and walk the future mother as well. She is also going to help me learn grooming, bathing and help me find a good vet. I am sooooo excited, hope all goes well!

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

First of all, I am so glad you made the right decision in not going with the guy you spoke of!!! Thank goodness he is going to be checked out, and kudos to you for reporting him!!! :y_the_best:

It's fantastic to hear that you were able to get a hold of her, and it's even better to hear that she had a valid reason for the lack of contact. That makes you feel a lot better I bet (well, not about her mother, but about knowing you didn't just get scammed)!!! :wink:

WOW, that's so nice of her! That's especially great since this will be your first puppy!!!! :eek:

It sounds as though you have made a great choice, keep us updated!!! :D

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

That s great news about your future puppy. too bad for the sick ones. Hopefully the aspca will take care of that.

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Glad to hear you reported this guy. Good luck with your little one when the time comes and she does sound like a great breeder. Hope all goes well when you visit the momma!