1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My dog got in trouble

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by coppersmom, Mar 5, 2006.

1. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

I know it's the cat forum, but I thought you guys would appreciate this. :lol: I saw my dachshund very happily rolling in something in the yard this morning. I didn't see anything on her but when I let her inside, she was immediately sniffed and stalked by the cats. Sabrina was more subtle and kept back, but Copper--who out weighs her--got right up on her. He laid his ears back and began growling! She had found some of Leroy's cat's poo. I have a cold so I couldn't immediately smell it. Needless to say, she got a bath STAT and I had to throw away her collar. The last time that happened, Copper got so mad we all had to hide in the bedroom until he calmed down. :lol:

2. vene

vene New Member

:0023: Poor dog. :kiss_puppy:

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

LOL we used to have a large malamute/shepherd mix (that would be GermanMute) who would roll in any scat she could find while we were hiking.
    And we wouldn't notice it until we got in the car for the ride home :shock:
    got so we carried baby wipes with us

4. Karen L

Karen L New Member

When Buffy was a pup she used to eat cat poo from the litter box. Unfortunately for me her favorite place to eat her find was on my bed. A litterbox with a cver was bought immediately.

5. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Oh yeah, kitty krispies are my dog's favorite! And now since I don't use the clumping litter I have to be extra vigilant about scooping out the poo. Tthe basic clay stuff doesn't do much for the odor. I have seen my dogs get out of their bed and head down the hall with their nose in the air! I know it's time to beat them to the box and scoop!