1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My dogs have been bad

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by winnie, Sep 20, 2006.

1. winnie

winnie New Member

So this morning before i left to go to the market I through out this old raw steak that I had forgotten about, it was heavily seasoned with Emeril's seasoning and it was raw and had a little bit of bone. Anyway I came home and the garbage was knocked over and the steak was gone.

Dont know which dogs were involved but I guess I'll find out when the culprit/s gets sick later.

Should I be worried and call the vet?
    Or will this just cause an upset tummy and some diarhhea?
    Im home all day today so I can keep an eye on them.
    I know dogs can eat raw meat, but the seasoning is what worries me, there was a lot on it, like a rub.

Will they be ok?
    Thanks!

2. Sara

Sara New Member

They should be fine... If there was LOTS of garlic in the seasoning you may want to check with your vet because too much garlic can be bad for the dogs...otherwise nothing more than what you mentioned should be expected...except perhaps a new appreciation for your cooking next time you make one of those steaks.

Sara