1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My goldfish's left fin

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by betta lover, Sep 11, 2005.

1. betta lover

betta lover New Member

One of my goldfish's fin looks like it cut in half and it's not moving like it's right fin. Could it be damged?

2. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Can you post a pic?

I had a goldfish with a broken tail fin (torn tissue and visible bone). I used a combination of Melafix and Pima fix to help speed healing and prevent infection and it was healed in about a week.

-Chelle

3. betta lover

betta lover New Member

Okay I found a pic that looks like my fish.

[​IMG]

4. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

lol, we need a picture of the fin, not of the fish :lol:

5. betta lover

betta lover New Member

Umm I know this is a bit off topic, but wheres the USB of a computer? I have a pic of the fin, but I don't know how to load the pic into the computer.

6. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

USB ports are about 1/2" long and look like this:
    [​IMG]

The exact positioning will depend on your computer, but I think many newer computers have at least one on the front and one on the back.

-Chelle

7. betta lover

betta lover New Member

My computer won't let me put the pic up. I found where the USB is, but when it goes to scan it says it can't find the attachment to the camera.