1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My Jack is pregnant/not expected

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Grace, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Grace

Grace New Member

My baby girl is pregnant. :? While she was in heat we kept her inside, and a week following. She then starting gainng a lot of weight and we took her to the vet. A ha! 5 little ones inside. :shock: I don't know what the dad is or how he found her and disapperd without us seeing him. :?: I do not knoe ehat to expect b/c I was planning on having her fixed soon and to never have this problem. Further more, I don't know wether to be happy or upset! Have any suggestions? I would appreciate it greatly! Thankyou!
    Elizabeth

2. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

How old is your dog? I would be upset, if I wasnt planning on breeding. Maybe a male got to her through a fence. They can be pretty determined when a female is in heat. For now if she is old enough to carry the litter I would just focus on learning as much as you can about whelping (delivery) and raising those pups. There are alot of great post on this board and the old one that you might find helpfull to you.

Anyway, Good luck with your little one and keep us updated!

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Wow!!
    I'd be changing the locks to your house!!!!!! LOL..... cuz SOMEBODY has a sneaky boyfriend! \:D/

4. Shady_Babygurl

Shady_Babygurl New Member

Id be carefull because she could have been bred by a larger breed dog and might cause complications during whelping. My aunts Dalmation laid down to be got by the neighbors wenny dog that was under 6 lbs lolol FUNNY lookin pups. Also my brothers friends BEAGLE was bred by the neigbors 100 lab and she almost died during whleping those BIG headed pups. Just be carefull, and make sure the vet knows around the time of deliverly so he can be on call.

Kim