1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My Mums New Rottie

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by charmedagain, Jan 4, 2007.

1. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi everyone this is diesel my mums new 8month old rottie he is adorable very loving and sweet so i had to share some pics of him taken today aswell as a couple of her other rottie Jess.

Diesel

[​IMG]

Him Again

[​IMG]

and again

[​IMG]

Jess and my little brother

[​IMG]

Jess

[​IMG]

Mike

2. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Awwwwwwwww :eek: :eek: :m30: To cute Mike..
    Beautiful... :y_the_best:

3. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Thanks Chezza, They are both funny together like i say they had there little squabbles now they sleep together and are inseperable, My little brother still not sure about Diesel but i think thats because jess was so small when mum first got her and diesel is big.

But he coming around to him diesel just wants lots of hugs and fussing.

Mike

4. hermann muenster

hermann muenster New Member

Great pictures!!
    Jess sure loves her little human!!! How cute.

Diesel is really a handsome young guy!!

The both look so loved!!

5. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Oh they are both very spoilt Jess thinks she is human at times i think as she is always sitting on a chair at the table haha.

Jess and my little brother are inseperable she knows what time he coming in from school and sits on the doorstep waiting she gets very upset if he does not pay her attention...

Both dogs get anything they want, My mum has them on a Heart, Liver Kidneys, Tripe couple times per week. Jess goes to a dog groomer to get pampered for an hour or so, Now diesel will be going as his coat was awful it smelt bad and was very dull so mum gave him a good shampoo but he still smells a little, THe mam she got diesel off did not have much time for him and the poor thing was confined outside in a very small space.

Mum had him vet checked and everything is fine apart from he a little under weight and has conjunctivitis which he now has drops for, The previous owner never wormed him or got his vaccintations so they are underway with the vet, As i said to my mum atleast now he going to have the life he should have.

I could never understand why people got animals and not look after them properly, They give so much and ask for very little in return..

Mike

6. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Awww, well we know he's in good hands now!

7. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

Awwww...both he and jess are beautiful!