1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My new puppy.....

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by SwtBettyLu, Jun 18, 2004.

1. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

Here is a picture of my new baby boy, Jasper soon to be a part of my family. We cannot wait till he comes home. He is still a baby so we have to wait a while to get him. But that face is worth the wait. Oh and he is a maltipoo. I have been searching for one for a while and this one called to me. Kinda of weird huh? we bought all the little things he will need. Or atleast I think I have. Well as soon as I get more pictures of him I will post them. Thanks all and have a blessed day :lol:

[​IMG][/img]

2. nern

nern New Member

Oh, how cute! He is so tiny and adorable. Congrats!

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Oh my goodness SwtBettyLu, he is precious...that cute little face of his is to die for!!!

Would love to hear more about him, and see more pics when he makes it home!!! :y_the_best:

:D

4. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

You bet that face is worth waiting for!!! He's beautiful! :D Look forward to seeing more pics and hearing all about Jasper :eek:

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Oh, he's a doll. Don't be surprise when he turns all white. Light apricots almost always end up cream or white. Its a poo thing. And malts are always white. So there ya go. Did you know that. He is adorable.

6. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

Yes alot of people have told me he could turn all white which is fine with me. His daddy is a toy poodle and the mom is a maltese. He is so cute though. Thanks for the info. Ms. Lu

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I think he is going to be one of those beauties, you can't take your eyes off. I'm partial to white or light dogs. :y_the_best:

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh, swtbetty, congrats on your new arrival!! :) Don't you just love that face!!??!? :kiss_heart: He's prrrrecious! please, please, please post more pics when you finally get a chance!

9. Juana Chavez

Juana Chavez New Member

:p :p :p :p :p :p He is sooo cute wuv him very much :!: