1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My new Rescue Rabbits

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by CockatielCrazy87, May 25, 2005.

1. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

Got a mom and four babies they were for sale at a yard sale :roll: and alot of "oooooooh mommy please a bunny pleassssssse pleassssssse" kind of people looking at the mom and baby bunnies. All for sale sitting in a dog crate. So i took them in and wil be going up for adoption in a week now that they have a clean bill of health and have tubby bellies they will be easy to rehome. The Moms name is Honey Bun and her babies names are Snap, Crackle, and Pop. :) Here are some pics
    Snap and Crackle
    [​IMG]
    Snap and Pop
    [​IMG]
    Honey Bun such a good Mommy
    [​IMG]
    Pop she looks the most like her mom
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bente

Bente New Member

Awww, they all look adorable! :D The one with the "eyeliner" looks very special, so cute :love_y_t_much: It's a good thing you took them in, animals don't belong in a yard sale!

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

What cute bunnies. They definatly didn't belong in a yard sale .

4. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

Thanks yeah i love them their so sweet. Just shows how people don't veiw animals with feelings just as objects that can be sold when your tired of them. Thats ok that they now all have bright futures ahead of them. I seriousely considering keep Honey Bun if she is adopted i have definatly fallen in love with her freckled face. I bet she will have people interested in her real quick she is really sweet as are her babies.

5. BeatrixMom

BeatrixMom New Member

They are beautiful! Mom has similar markings to my Beatrix

6. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Those have to be two of the very most cute rabbits that I have looked at!