1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My newest addition!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Jun 29, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Hi guys I wanted you to meet my newest foster baby.
    Her name is Katey and she traveled (actually was smuggled) here on a ship from South America. And was confiscated for unknown reasons and was sent to a shelter in Delaware where she was given a 2 day hold before being euthanized. But luckily she was saved by a wonderful rescue group. I will be picking her up next weekend in Kentucky.
    She's only 4 months old and has been on quite an adventure. IM very excited about her arrival! I haven't had a puppy in a very long time!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Oh wow! Pretty baby! Looks like your going to have your hands full! Poor girl. She's been through alot. All that traveling and being handed off.... Good thing your there to help out with her! Let me know if you need anything!

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

she so cute, you are going have your hadns full wiht a pup!

honeybear

4. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:love_y_t_much: It is a damn good thing I don't live in your state or I would seriously adopt her. I have really become a fan since learning so much about this breed and she is a heartbreaker. I think she is one of the prettiest I have ever seen. Good Luck!!! Keep us updated.

5. ChronicBlue

ChronicBlue New Member

She is absolutely beautiful :eek:

Props for having a big heart. I'm sure she will be forever greatful.

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Gorgeous little thing! What an exciting life she has had so far - that's a lot to cram into 4 little months!

Jamiya

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Well considering her past, maybe she will be easier to socialize, as she must have passed thru many hands. She looks to be a sweetie.

8. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

She looks like she might be a biggn'. Look at her chest! She is adorable though for sure! Good luck with her! Keep us posted!

9. nern

nern New Member

She's a beauty! Best wishes Gina.

10. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Gina: What a little Beauty!! She looks in good health for all she's been through.

Reminds me when I smuggled my Cedo Boy from Mexico. I thought I would have a heart attack before I got him across the border safely.

11. Jody

Jody New Member

GinaH: She's gorgeous. She'll be in good care. Keep us posted.

12. smokey

smokey New Member

what kind of dog is she?

13. oso

oso New Member

I LOVE HER COLOR. BEAUTIFUL.SOUTH AMERICA, MAYBE SHE'S BI-LINGUAL

14. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Gina: She's gorgeous. Looks like she is going to be huge!! Maybe she would be good at weight pulling.

15. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Smokey she is an American Pit bull Terrier.
    I know she is very Bully isn't she!

16. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Smokey she is an American Pit bull Terrier.
    I know she is very Bully isn't she!

17. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Gina... congratulations! I agree... she looks beautiful! She is going to looooooooove it with you!

Now, I gotta ask you.... HOW BIG IS YOUR ZOO?? :) i hear (errr... read) about all the different animals you have... and lemme just say "wow!" I can barely handle the one 13 pound monster I have! LOL (and yes, I realize that you "foster") :)

18. GinaH

GinaH New Member

LOL!! It is a zoo around here sometimes!
    I have 4 APBT 1 Pekingese 2 indoor cats and 4-5 outdoor cats (strays) and 3 baby ducks.
    2 Horses and I can't forget the gerbils! And Katey will make dog number 6. I work from home so everything works out great! We have a schedule we follow that keeps everybody on track.
    Oh and my husband has 2 beagles which are his hunting dogs so they mostly stay at the cabin or in their outdoor kennels. Thank Goodness they drive me crazy! :D

19. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

holy guacamole, Gina! LOL.... that's Five, going to be SIX, dogs! LOL... how on earth does that pekingese do with the four pits!?!?!? (obviously perty well! LOL)

20. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

All I have to say is
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Good luck with your new addition!