1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My Pet Pit bull is getting Married Yikes!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by MyPetTherapyDog, May 12, 2005.

1. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/e ... =119730991

I know, I have really lost it now!
    But, what the heck, I thought this was a great idea for a fund raiser as well as a great way to promote pit bulls in a positive way.
    So, after watching Animal Planet, and seeing a doggie wedding fund raiser, I decided that my dog Ginger should say her doggie vows!

She is marrying Harry the German Shepherd that I fostered last year until he found a perfect home of his own. Of course, the wedding night will NOT BE consummated

Since I am a computer dummy and don't know how to post pics on this board, go to dogster www.dogster.com/?93112 and read Ginger's diary and look at her pics, the doggie invite is the bottom. Try checking out pics of Harry on my webshot link (above) He was hairless. He looks great now! He is a georgous long haired shepherd. He was on his way to doggie heaven and was going to be euthanized due to the poor condition he was in. Anyway, he was very very lucky indeed. He now lives like a king!!!

Wish us all LUCK! Most of the money for this fundraiser will go towards the huge bill encounter with Faith the abused pit bull. (you can check her out on dogster too)

Sincerely,
    Susan the mother of the bride LOL

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

LOL I sure laughed when I saw this, I cant access your sight though

3. MyPetTherapyDog

LOL too funny I know. Which site can't you access?

4. YorkieZai

YorkieZai New Member

It might sound silly to those that don't have pets. But it sure sounds CUTE to us! lols. Good for them. And you, for doing it for a good cause.

5. MyPetTherapyDog

Hi:
    I put Harry the dog up on Dogster check him out at:
    www.dogster.com/?147889
    Unfortunatly, the pics on dogster came out blurry. I met with Harry and his mom this past Tuesday, you should see what a georgous dog he turned out to be!
    He is beautiful. Harry ended up being a long haired german shepherd.
    He has sucha a NICE temperament too.

6. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Susan, that is so cool, I love your invites, let us know how much you raise and of coarse more pics.
    your web shot says I dont have an acount or access

7. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I can't access either

8. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Mary, check out her dogster link

honeybear

9. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Susan, I remember when you first told us about Harry. I am so glad to hear that he is still doing so well, and marriage! My goodness, that is wonderful.

Enjoy!