1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

my puppy has a lump...help!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by ericaann15, Jan 13, 2006.

1. ericaann15

ericaann15 New Member

our girl, midnight, is 4 months old and has a lump on her back towards her leg that we just found last night. what could it be? i'm scared, i don't want her to be sick! help me please.

2. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

When does she go to the vet for her next set of puppy shots?
    I would give the vets office a call and schedule her for an appointment.
    Its probably nothing to worry but but it will ease your mind to get it looked at.
    Good luck to you and your pup.
    Sue

3. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

I recomend (sp?) taking her to the vet. It might be no big deal...then it might be a mig deal. 8)

4. ericaann15

ericaann15 New Member

thank you all so much. i looked for it again last night because her next vets appt. is next week-ish and couldn't find it anymore, is it common for them to just go away sometimes? and if so is that good?and she's doing absolutely wonderful just like a normal puppy thanks for all of your help it means a lot!

5. Shineillusion

Shineillusion New Member

Lumps can be so many things, especially on puppies. She might have been playing and bumped into something, causing a bruise. It could have been an insect bite. Depending on the location it could have been a reaction to her last vaccination. It could have been any number of minor things. If it went away on it's own, I wouldn't worry about it. But you should probably mention it to the vet anyway.