1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

:( My Red tailed shark has just passed away.

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by dude412, May 10, 2005.

1. dude412

dude412 New Member

My female redtail shark has passed away today ive had her for only 2 years she is 5 my friend bought her and gave me her because he didnt want it(dont ask hes weird) but im sad to say it wassnt my other rdtail was the main cause of death it was and decoration in my tank its a little diver guy who opens and treasure chest when you turn the pump on well she was being chased(i think)and tried to go thruough his arms and got stuck and cut her self really bad im gueesing this all i would not watch this happe she died when i found her today stuck to the air pump i think my jellybean blood parrot is sad becuase he was with her the longest :( R.I.P

2. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

i am very sorry it hear that

3. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Sorry to hear that my redtail shark is one of my favorites to