1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

my site

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Fishkin, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

did someone delete my post about my new site??

2. M_wm

M_wm New Member

I dont get that, everyone is here to learn about fish u just gave everyone a site to read up on fish and there how they act, its not like u were trying to sell anything! and then the link get deleted... I dont know wat to say :(

3. tina1

tina1 New Member

huh, not here anymore is it? Weird. Change it under your profile so that the little www button shows up at the bottom of your posts. Bryan's is that way, I think Obelix has one set up like that too.

4. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

Ooo, i know why, there is a strict rule about advertizing on the forums. and you arnt allowed to have links under ur posts, i got shouted at for all of them lol.

5. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Still makes no sence to me i would understand if he was making some money or advertising products but hes just trying to share info :x

6. OneWolvesDream

Yeah my best advice is go into your profile and there is a section that says site, there put the link and where the pm, yahoo, aim, e-mail and all those come up the site button will to.

7. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Good idea :y_the_best:

8. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Let me know what the site is cause I'm pretty interested. :)

9. OneWolvesDream

thanks and me 2

10. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

Hey guys thanks for sticking up for me...as I was gone the whole day getting my new 75 gallon tank and building the stand but now she is all setup and going. Pictures on the site soon... Yeah I will check that profile thing out...ty

11. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

Yeah and i wasnt selling anything btw, just made that site for nothing i guess thanks to some stupid rule :x

12. Obelix

Obelix New Member

i think its just one of thoes things, did you know you cant spit in baltimore between 2 and 2:15 pm on friday the 17th? Its just another dumb rule

13. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Sweet whats going in your 75g?

14. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

just like my sig says, my 4 rb piranha then in their old home (55) i am putting a pair or 2 of convicts

15. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Cool do u have ur own place?

16. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

I live with my parents. I'm only 14. We have a huge basemen tho (thats where all the tanks go. How bout u??

17. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

Also, how do I get a logo icon thingy like ur Cartman one by my name??

18. OneWolvesDream

umm, ok you go to your profile, scroll down, there around the bottom will be a thing that says avatar and you put a link in there, to get the pic go to google, click images, on the right top there will be sizes, click small and from there search for what you want.

19. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Im guessing u know how now, hense the wigger sayin yo dawg lol, no im 16 i live with my parents all my tanks go in the basement but it is a like nice basment So my mom is paranoid about a tank falling LOL. But there both caving in muhahaha I almost got enough $$ for a 75g+ fully set up i can already get a 55 but im thinkin in like 1 week ill want bigger. I seriously think there is something wrong with me. I want to make a HUGE tropical cummuinity like 100 neons 7 redtails and stuff like that but im not ganna :y_the_best:

20. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

My dad wants to start helping me make my own exotic and native fish store soon connected to his store by a huge a** aquarium with record musky and northern in it. that would be kool but it wont happen anytime soon :lol: :cry: Do you have a screen name or anything i can chat with u online??